Marketing Communications Executive - Green Energy Consultancy
Job Title: Marketing Communications Executive - Green Energy Consultancy
Location: Central London
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP28,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits including flexible working hours, paid holiday and pension
About The Company
My client is a leading boutique consultancy specialising in the formulation of green energy and climate change intervention projects within developing countries. Due to growth, they are seeking a talented Marketing Communications Executive to join their team based in Central London. Since they were born into inception, they've delivered hundreds of successful projects in over 80 countries globally. Their depth of expert knowledge enables them to devise effective projects for clients that ultimately both secure the necessary funding and achieve better results. This green energy consultancy works with a variety of clients including UN agencies, NGO's and development banks. The new Marketing Communications Executive will be joining a diverse, collaborative and friendly team of like-minded individuals, very much experts in their field.
About the Marketing Communications Executive role
The new Marketing Communications Executive will report directly into the CEO of the organisation, and will have the exciting opportunity to take ownership over the implementation of the B2B marketing communications strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Communications Executive role:
* Play a key role in accelerating the growth of the company via implementing marketing strategies that raise the profile of the consultancy amongst the target client audience
* Create compelling content for the website and social media channels
* Position the organisation as a thought leader within green energy and climate change intervention
* Produce content and collateral for events
* Work closely with the CEO to brainstorm and develop new ideas
You will be passionate about climate change intervention and the earth, and you will be looking to accelerate your career within marketing, media and communications at a leading consultancy.
Skills and experience required for the Marketing Communications Executive role:
* 1+ years' + experience in marketing communications, ideally to a B2B audience
* Degree in a climate change related subject would be a bonus, such as Geography or Engineering
* Excellent communications and writing skills
* Passion for media and communications
* Experience within developing countries, green energy or international development environments would also be advantageous
For more information about the Marketing Communications Executive role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at or call .
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.