Structural CAD Technician
Structural CAD Technician- Runcorn/Ellesmere Port/Warrington
Mixed use building developments! Opportunity to learn Revit!
Salary up to GBP27,000 + Attractive Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Structural CAD Technician to join a small, successful and well-established Structural Design Consultancy based in the North West. Working on an interesting mix of building structures ventures, many of which will focus Residential, Commercial and Industrial developments, you will be required to work on a range of projects small and large producing structural engineering drawings/general arrangements. For the right candidate there will be an opportunity to learn Revit!
Our client is offering a friendly and supportive work environment, along with a competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews, a busy project workload and ongoing training and support.
In order to be considered for this Structural CAD Technician role you will;
- Have gained a HND/HNC in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You should have a working knowledge of all common construction materials
- 2-3 years (or more) experience in a consultancy environment
- You will be proficient in AutoCAD
- Ability to manage incoming and outgoing drawing issues and other documents
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Commutable locations for this Structural CAD Technician role include: Chester, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port, Liverpool, Warrington, Sale and Manchester.
In order to discuss this Structural CAD Technician role and other roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on or email your CV to