Consultant Ecologist - Blackburn
Role: Consultant Ecologist
An independent, multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy are currently seeking an Consultant Ecologist to join their team based in Blackburn. The client has over 20 years' experience in delivering and specialising in a range of environmental services across the UK.
The client is seeking a Consultant Ecologist who will join their expanding Ecology team, as well as providing support to the Ecology teams across the UK.
This exciting opportunity will involve:
- Undertaking protected species surveys
- Undertaking Phase 1 Habitat surveys
- Managing ecology projects
- Travelling to various sites across the UK
- Technical report writing
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with preparing fee proposals
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- Degree in Ecology or a related discipline
- At least one protected species licence (GCN & Bat Licence desirable)
- Ecological consultancy experience
- Demonstrable Phase 1 Habitat survey experience
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Demonstrable report writing capabilities
- Associate or Full CIEEM membership
- Full driving licence
This role will involve a Monday-Friday working pattern. The client offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, as well as opportunity for career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact Katy on 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to:
We have many more vacancies available on our website at . This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.