Quirky, Loud, Fun and Lively?????? is this you?
Good, as we have the working environment to match here at Rainforest Cafe!
Recruiting for a new venture of the nightclub we are looking for fun, skilled bar staff that are able to work in a fast paced environment.
So if you have an outgoing personality, work well as part of a team then come with a bundle of enthusiasm and join Rainforest Cafe!
About the company:
Rainforest cafe is privately owned by Savini Group. Savini group own a portfolio of Restaurants in London including Rainforest Cafe, Savini at Criterion and Bubba Gump in the UK and various restaurant brands across Italy.
All UK units are within 5 minutes walk between each other in the heart of the West End.
Due to rapid growth and avenues across the company, we are looking for a variety of different roles for the nightclub experience. At present the General manager and floor team will supervise the evening. Depending on popularity there is overall room for growth to a Nightclub manager and thus we offer great opportunities also for the right candidate(s)
Qualification / Skills:
- Experience in a similar fast paced environment.
- At least 2 years experience in bar/nightclub role.
- Great leadership and management skills.
- Personal licence holder preferable but not essential.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in customer service role.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Be able to manage money and adhere to cash handling policies fo the nightclub.
- Must be able to use the EPOS symphony micros ordering system.
- Be able to be part of a team and work as a unit to ensure customer service standards are met.
- Must be able to work in a loud, environment and anticipate customer needs.
- Be competed in aiding management to deal with any conflict/issues on the day and report any issues to the manager on duty.
- To be organised and able to run a section to compete with the volume of customers.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- Adhere to Health and safety standards of the bar and cleanliness.
- Adhere to the laws to ensure best practice and policies are maintained.
- Complete various duties as set out by Bar manager and Supervisors on shift.
Contract: Part Time
Hours: Variety (a 364 day a year operation, shifts can vary).
Salary: GBP8.50ph plus service charge on top.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and bring along documented evidence of eligibility to the open day.
Dates available for interviews:
Thursday 1st March - All Day
Friday 2nd March - From 2pm onwards
Monday 5th March: Between 9.00 - 18.00
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs