Oakleaf Partnership is excited to be partnered with a high profile charity located in Birmingham City Centre who are looking for an experienced Payroll Executive to join their team. The Payroll Executive will sit on the HR Operations team and report into the Payroll Manager.
The Payroll Executive will be responsible for???
- Processing payroll for over 1,200 staff members
- Processing third party payments
- Prepare monthly and yearly reports for the Finance Department
- Assist in the review and management of staff benefits ie. Pension provisions, life assurance and holiday purchase
- Ensure all processes fully comply with legislation and audits
The successful Payroll Executive will have???
- CIPP qualification or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of SAP Success Factors
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in creating reports related to HR and Payroll systems
- Benefits administration experience