Office Manager and Lettings NW11
RealRec are working closely with a highly successful and ambitious NW London PropCo, who have a substantial and growing portfolio of residential properties in London. On their behalf RealRec are looking for an Office Manager and Lettings Coordinator (with PA duties) to help support the Director and close-knit team, in their NW11 London Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the office, letting the properties and some PA duties to the Director.
This is a fantastic role for a highly organised, well-spoken and ambitious candidate looking for an engaging role within the property sector. We are looking for someone who has aspirations of growing with the business and who will be integral to the success of this company.
- 1+ years Office Management experience
- 1+ years residential lettings experience
- Extremely organised
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent initiative
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Well spoken
- Office Management duties ensuring the office is run to the best ability
- Letting the properties within the portfolio (receiving 4.5% commission for doing so)
- Showing prospective tenants around the properties
- PA duties to the director, including non-work related duties
- Meeting arrangements
- Client meeting
- Social media management/Content creation
- Assisting with Invoices, expenses, VAT, receipts etc.
- And more
Our client are offering an excellent salary package circa GBP24-26k depending on experience + a generous commission structure and a discretionary bonus. We would consider more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please contact or call him on