Self-Employed Automotive Engine Treatments Sales Professional
Are you a sales person looking to take that next step up in your career where you can be your own boss? If so you are in the right place!
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase a premium automotive engine treatments agency under the brand Fort?? Lubricants covering the Reading area with realistic potential earnings in excess of GBP30,000 per annum.
This is a self-employed role which you will be running as your own business and will require investment.
Your Self-Employed Automotive Engine Treatments Sales Professional Role
- As Self-Employed Sales Professional, you will be selling Fort?? Lubricants (the market leaders) catalogue of engine treatments into commercial and industrial businesses.
- You will be hunting for new business as well as maintaining an existing portfolio of current clients.
- You will be running your location area as your own business as a Self-Employed Automotive Engine Treatments Sales Professional
For you to be able to fulfil the role of Self-Employed Automotive Engine Treatments Sales Professional you will ideally need:
- A highly consultative sales approach
- The ability to develop and grow a business
- B2B sales experience
- An automotive interest or background
- Self-disciplined and results focused
- Comfortable working remotely from your own initiative
- Experienced in interacting with a variety of levels of decision maker, from SME owner, middle-management as well as administrative staff
- Passionate about excellent customer service with a strong ownership and accountability
Fort?? Lubricants is the market leading supplier of engine treatments for over 37 years to the professional motor trade and the driving force behind the Good Garage Scheme. Fort?? products are used on a regular basis by over 8,000 garages in the UK.
Your Self-Employed Automotive Engine Treatments Sales Professional Benefits
As a Self-Employed Automotive Sales Professional, you will always be under the wing of Fort?? Lubricants, helping you to make sure your business is successful. Other benefits include:
- Flexibility of being self-employed
- Being part of a Regional Sales Team
- Industry leading sales and technical training
- Full customer support
- Marketing and product
- Operating a business with a respected brand name
- An established customer base already buying on a regular basis
- Working alongside 75 similar professionals across the UK you will be able to promote a premium range of products to the motor industry
- As a successful sales professional, there is unlimited earning potential.
If you have the ambition and desire to join the best, click apply now as locations are going quickly