Technical Specifications Coordinator
Technical Specifications Coordinator, Kent, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Technical Specifications Coordinator / Assistant role on behalf of our food client based in Kent.
- To develop and maintain the customer and internal data requirements, including analysis and reporting.
- Developing and maintaining the customer relationship to maintain sales and promote profitable growth whilst driving the business forward.
- The role requires someone with a key eye for detail and strong data analysis skills as they will be providing reports and data to supply to their Technical Managers, enabling them to report back to their customers with regard to Technical information such as customer complaints.
- Maintaining compliance to customer specifications, systems and requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good attention to detail, delivering high quality work to deadlines under time pressure.
- Strong analytical skills to carry out detailed analysis and present recommendations in a way that is easily understood throughout the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; time management; self-motivation and organisation are also essential qualities.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week with the core hours being 8am-5pm but would also require on call cover from home on a rota basis and weekend working, averaging 1 in 6, again on a rota basis
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
+Benefits including: 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 bank holidays, Pension scheme, Company share scheme, Childcare voucher scheme, Subsidised staff fresh produce shop, Subsidised canteen & bar, Free on site-parking on site etc
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this ad.
This role may be of interest to the following: Specifications, Technical, Quality, QA, Production, Commercial, Quality Systems, Customer, Controller, Supervisor, Technician, Technical Supervisor, Quality Control, Assistant, Quality Supervisor, FMCG, Food, Drink, Beverages, Manufacturing, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Maidstone, Ashford
Apply for Technical Specifications Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly