Operations Manager (Mechanical Access)
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client focus's on commercial scaffolding services as well as training, hire & sale, mechanical and powered access equipment enabling customers to work safely and efficiently at height.
Dating back to 1919, they are one of the industry’s best known, and well respected names within the access services field.
Due to their continued growth, they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join the organisation.
The Operations Manager Role:
As the Operations Manager, you will run an efficient and effective operational team within the Access business, planning and controlling scaffolding and mastclimbing operations, ensuring all aspects of the business plan and budget are met or exceeded and safety targets achieved.
- Manage and lead an effective team, including recruiting, developing and retaining individuals, and managing all employee relations issues
- Oversee all operational areas, including supervision and on-site operatives, providing additional to support to team members as required to achieve targets
- Promote quality and the provision of excellent customer service. Monitor customer satisfaction. Resolve customer issues at the earliest opportunity
- Provide reports and information as requested by the Branch Manager or central management team
- Liaise with estimating team, ensuring all information regarding tender discussions and submissions is obtained, all projects are clearly understood and ensure this information is utilised by the operational team to manage all project phases
- Work with the surveying team to maximise revenue by ensuring we meet contractual obligations and internal procedures in monthly valuations
- Support the Branch Manager in maintaining an effective internal communication structure
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 10 years relevant access experience on major projects
- Qualified as an advanced scaffolder/advanced mast climbing installer
- SMSTS card
- Sound product and technical knowledge with the ability to read related drawings
- Understanding of Health and Safety and Quality requirements
- Ability to create and maintain good customer relationships, plan and organise, cope under pressure and influence others
- Good communication and leadership skills with the ability to deal confidently with individuals at all levels
In return, the Operations Manager can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Fantastic working environment, with excellent career progression
In order to apply for this Operations Manager position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Access, Scaffolding, Mechanical, Construction, Operations Manager, Sales Manager, Project Manager, Mast Climber, SMSTS, Scaffolder, Mechanical Access, West Thurrock, Grays, Essex
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Apply for Operations Manager (Mechanical Access)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly