Due to expansion, we are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our team on a temporary basis.
Our company is a fast growing independently family owned business and is a leading provider of Healthcare Service solutions including Wheelchair and Community Equipment Services. We work closely with NHS, Local Authority and Social Care Organisations providing a complete outsourced service that significantly reduces costs, delivers better quality and an enhanced patient experience.
Our mission is to provide a unique service that will ensure that all service users will receive the care, assessment and mobility equipment at the time they require it to enable them to achieve theirs and their families goals.
What are we looking for the successful candidate to do in this role?
- Working within a sterile environment, you will be expected to assemble, quality check and sterilise equipment
- Providing outstanding customer service when required to deliver items to our clients on a local basis
- Assisting the team in ensuring targets are met, customer are given excellent service and items are restored to a high standard.
What can we offer you?
As well as working at the heart of a reputable Community Equipment Services business, you will benefit from:
- A hourly pay rate of £8ph
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Free onsite parking
Please note that due to the location of this role, successful applicants must drive and have access to their own transport.
If after reading the above, you feel that you would be the ideal applicant for this role, don't delay - apply now.
This role is working in a regulated activity and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure