We are seeking a Finance Assistant to join our finance department in the Sales Ledger team. You will provide support to the finance team, providing an administrative service across different functions of our team. This includes data input, across sales ledger and purchase ledger as well as reconciliations of payments.
This is a full time role, where the successful applicant will work Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Sales Ledger Duties include:
- Raising invoices, credit notes and issuing statements
- Dealing with multi-invoices for large clients with multiple divisions
- Understanding different client contracts and ensuring that clients are billed in accordance with the contract
- Liaise with other teams and account managers to ensure smooth workflow across all areas and to provide assistance where necessary
- Respond to questions and issues relating to Accountants Receivable
- Print daily invoices, monthly statements and ad hoc copy invoice requests
- Lease with clients
- Help other members of the team
Additional Salary Info: 25 days annual leave, Perkbox, Health Cash Plan
Sales Ledger | Finance | Administration | Purchase Ledger | Sage | Finance Assistant
- Previous experience working in a finance team
- Previous experience working with finance systems i.e. Sage etc.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to adapt to change
- Good attention to detail
- Experience working across multiple finance departments
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. Our clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines. Our services are comprehensive. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programs that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies. We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The information you have submitted will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all relevant subsequent legislation. This information will be held and processed for the purpose of recruitment and personnel administration, and statistical and business analysis. We will retain the information of unsuccessful applicants for no longer than is necessary taking into account current