Are you a Quality Inspector or looking to progress into this within your next role? Do you have a flair and motivation to drive continual performance improvement?
This could be your opportunity to join a team of skilled engineers, working for a well known and highly successful manufacturer, based within the heart of Bordon.
We are looking for someone who has a good understanding a quality inspection, looking to take their next step in their career. Did we also mention we would train our newest addition to strive within their role for continual progression?
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Quality Manager with internal audits
- Drive excellence in the quality standards, providing a sound basis from which the products and services are delivered to the customer
- Strive to reduce internal and external concerns through improved processes, tools, analysis methods and training
- Work closely with other departments, implementing best practice 'LEAN' techniques
- Spot check work to ensure that quality and standards are maintained at a high level across the board
Desirable skills and experience
- Quality, engineering, technical background in Aerospace, pharmaceutical, automotive or similar quality driven industry
- 6 Sigma implementation background
- Lean principles implementation background
- Auditing experience - qualified preferably
- Formal quality qualifications or membership of an institute such as CQI
- Previous experience as an inspector
- Use of optical measurement or CCM technology
As part of our team, you will work Monday to Thursday 7am - 5pm and 7am - 1pm on Friday.
We are offering a competitive salary of £21k basic and offer free onsite parking along with a structure training programme in our workshop to help you develop your key skills.
The position is available immediately, so what are you waiting for.. now or contact Blanca on 01483 302979.
Apply for Quality Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly