Purchasing Administrator, Alperton near Wembley (North London), offering a salary of £19,000 to £21,000 plus benefits, training and opportunities for promotion and career progression.
We require a passionate, energetic and motivated individual who wishes to develop a career within the IT sector. The Purchasing Administrator will be fully trained to take responsibility for all aspects of the sourcing process.
The candidate should have excellent attention to detail and thrive on work that is often fast-paced and challenging.
As Sourcing Administrator at our North London Wembley office you will:
- Develop and maintain good supplier relationships
- Negotiate terms and discounts with suppliers
- Liaise with third parties and other departments to resolve issues
- Setup pricing in our internal systems/EGRP
The ideal Purchasing Assistant will have the following qualities:
- Clear spoken and written English is essential
- High attention to detail supported by strong numerical skills
- Have initiative and a pro-active, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Be willing to learn about the software IT industry
- £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Monthly company performance bonus
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Full training programme with continuing professional development
- Opportunities for promotion and career progression
- 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Monday to Friday
The Company offers excellent career opportunities at one of UK’s fastest growing software resellers and distributors. We provide a comprehensive range of products produced by a wide spectrum of software publishers, and has developed positive and long lasting customer & vendor relationships for over 30 years.
NB. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK