Somerset Area – including Bridgwater, Burnham-on-Sea, Highbridge, Berrow, Cheddar and surrounding areas.
£7.75 – £8.72 p/h + weekend enhancements and travel expenses
An excellent opportunity as a Community Carer is now on offer with Brunelcare, the South West’s leading care and housing provider.
Do you have a desire to make a positive difference to people’s lives?
Do you want a rewarding career?
Brunelcare is a registered charity and housing association. Employing over 1,200, providing direct care to roughly 3,000 people and indirectly impacting the lives of over 10,000 people we pride ourselves on the quality of our care. Established in 1941 Brunelcare works to ensure the highest level of care for its clients and will ensure the personal development of every member of staff.
As a Community Carer with Brunelcare you will be required to visit people in their own homes to ensure they continue to live fulfilling lives. This responsibility, coupled with a genuine desire to help people, will allow you to develop your own abilities and gain a fantastic career in care.
- Full and part time hours available.
- Provide person centred care to enable people to live well at home.
- Working closely with clients to identify and respond to their changing needs.
- A flexible and reliable individual.
- A caring nature and an understanding that feelings matter most.
- Car drivers essential.
By joining Brunelcare as a Community Carer you will enjoy these benefits:
- Seven day induction and on-going mentor support.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Perkbox – which offers discounts from retailers, restaurants and insurance
- Employee Assistance Program, which provides free confidential advice
- Employee benefits including; Child Care vouchers and Pension scheme.
- Mileage allowance of 38p per mile.
To apply please email us.
WE ARE OBLIGED TO ASK ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO COMPLETE A DBS APPLICATION, WHICH BRUNELCARE WILL PAY FOR. THE LEVEL OF DBS CHECK REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE IS ENHANCED WITH BARRED LIST BRUNELCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER – REGISTERED CHARITY NO. 201555