We are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Portbury Bristol to work within a friendly and supportive warehouse team in a multi customer chilled environment, handling goods from intake through to dispatch in a safe and accurate manner, providing an efficient and reliable service to the customer.
We are offering a competitive hourly rate plus 5% overtime rate, plus unsocial hour’s premium of £1ph extra. We are looking for hard working and dedicated people to join a friendly team.
The Warehouse Operative Role:
Key priorities of the role:
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Scanning and picking product accurately
- Using powered pallet trucks and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse
- Maintaining a safe working environment, taking an active responsibility for your own safety
No experience is required as excellent training provided from day 1.
The ability to communicate well with those around you
- Be able to work well within a team
- Fast track promotion opportunities for the right candidate
- Regular hours of work
- Annual Leave
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts (includes up to 40% discounted cinema tickets & up to 10% discounted holidays/flights)
- Rota provided in advance
- Free On-Site Car Parking
- Bicycle Park
- Free Uniform and PPE provided
- Lockers provided
- Career Progression opportunities throughout our network
The Warehouse Operative Package:
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Salary of £7.73 per hour
- Rotating morning / afternoon shifts (5 days from 7)
- Premiums for night work (+£1.00 per hour)
- Lots of overtime opportunities paid at additional 5% premium
Healthcare plan, pension package, childcare vouchers, retail discounts
A leading UK supply chain company with a history that spans over 100 years.
We are one of the fastest growing Logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry.
If you would like to join a rapidly growing successful depot, please send your CV now to the email address on this job board.