A new full time opportunity has opened for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join our busy Office in Ware, Hertfordshire to support our team with an ever increasing and varied caseload of residential conveyancing work.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Answering calls,
- Dealing with client enquiries both face to face and over the telephone,
- Providing appropriate advice and assistance in accordance with professional standards and internal quality,
- Provide written, telephone and office costs estimates to Prospective clients/ Introducers with a full breakdown of costs and disbursements as requested,
- Works on conveyancing files from exchange of contracts onwards – preparing transfer deeds, requesting mortgage advances, notifying clients and agents on exchange of contracts and completion of conveyancing matters,
- Preparing documents such as post exchange letters and documents to be sent with the Property Report,
- Dealing with all stamp duty forms and AP1s,
- Ensure that billing takes place promptly and that outstanding balances are collected as soon as feasible.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Good background experience in the residential property environment,
- Previous Conveyancing assistant experience, ideally gained within a busy property environment,
- Law degree (or equivalent GDL degree),
- Experience in working with a case management system,
To apply please send your CV and covering letter below