Senior Party Wall Surveyor
Are you an experienced Party Wall Surveyor or Building Surveyor who is keen to forge a career in this highly lucrative specialism? Would you savour an opportunity to work on some of the leading commercial and residential developments in London?
My Client is a leading firm of Chartered Surveyors, specialising in rights of light, daylight and sunlight, party walls and other neighbourly matters. They have a little rivalled reputation in the industry and have some of the most well known players leading the business. They are looking for a Senior Party Wall Surveyor and are paying up to GBP65,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will join an established team of surveyors who lead in the field in advising both residential and commercial clients on Party Wall matters. The candidate must have a keen interest in Party Wall matters and be familiar with Party Wall Etc Act 1996.
In order to be successful they will demonstrate the following:-
- A strong knowledge of Party Wall Surveying
- An ability to resolve disagreements in the quickest and most effective manner
- Be client facing
- In the occurrence of damages the candidate must be able to conclude whether this is a result of the work that has been carried out
- Experience in working in both commercial and high end residential properties
- Ideally have experience in Party Walls where basement excavations/conversions are invovled
- Up to GBP65,000 basic salary
- The opportunity to thrive and develop a strong specialist career with a leader in the field
- A central City location
- Company pension
- A great supportive and sociable working atmosphere with regular social events and continual professional development
- Fantastic career progression opportunities and an emphasis on promotion from within
- A generous annual leave allowance and benefits scheme
Interested? Apply now with your CV. Alternatively, for an informal and confidential discussion about your career and options call Mitchell Barker at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.