My client, one of the UK's top 100 law firms, has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Reward Advisor to join their HR department, in their London office.
As the Reward Advisor, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the firm's reward strategy and programmes, along with processing the monthly payroll.
The key duties will include:
- Providing advice and guidance to the HR department and wider business on the reward policy, using this as an attraction and retention tool
- Managing the benefit programmes, including liaising with benefit providers, supporting the renewal process and being first point of call with queries / claims
- Keeping up to date with legislation and market developments to ensure the reward and benefit programmes are compliant and meet business needs
- Leading on reward projects such as introducing new benefits and maintaining the firm's Wellbeing programme
- Educating the business on the importance of the firm's reward agenda and ensuring the reward and benefits are being used effectively
- Maintaining the HR database and developing relevant reports to better support management of the business
The Reward Advisor will have a successful track record within reward / HR, preferably within a law firm or professional services environment. You must have previous experience of managing the payroll process and possess strong numerical and analytical skills. As you will be working on multiple projects at a time, you must be able to plan and time manage effectively and demonstrate initiative. Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders is essential as is a keen attention to detail. My client is looking for a lateral thinker with a real interest in reward innovation and engagement and a 'can do' attitude.
It is Career Legal's policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you