Competitive salary and OTE
- Earnings uncapped
- Annual Holiday: 25 - 28 days, depending on length of service
- Company medical insurance
- Company pension
- iPad & iPhone as well as Laptop & UC applications
Are you looking for a career in IT sales? Our client is a leading provider in IT solutions looking for a tenacious, self- motived and driven candidate with a determined and persistent approach.
Must have minimum 2 years' experience working in IT sales.
- Achieve monthly gross margin targets through sales of solutions and services.
- To ensure any renewal contracts due are re-signed and clients are contacted at least 3 months ahead of their renewal date to enable sufficient time to negotiate the renewal.
- To maintain regular, at least quarterly, contact with all existing and prospective clients and to grow the contacts within each client.
- To build strong business relationships with clients and key vendor partner sales people.
- To identify new logo clients and win "net new" customers within our target client base of 250 - 2500 IT users or specific verticals - dependent on role.
- General day to day management of new and existing clients.
- To work with the virtual team (Sales support, Pre-Sales & Service delivery) to secure business and align the correct resource within a client account
- Attend and fully prepare for monthly reviews, providing sales forecasts and presentations as required.
- To attend trade shows, corporate events or partner events which may require overnight stays.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Confident and self-assured
- Tenacity, persistent, determined, strength of will
- Excellent interpersonal skills - must be easy to converse with, good empathy, listener, consultative, good communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and strong business relationships
- Self- motivated and driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creative and ability to think on their feet
- Good product and market knowledge/ understanding
- Ability to handle and overcome objections
- Commitment and hard working
- Hunter mentality
- Outgoing positive personality with a 'Can Do' attitude
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Genuine interest for working in the ICT environment and building a sales career
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial, Driving, Construction and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles we have available please call for further details.