Housekeeping Team Member
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeping Team Member to join the team based in Bedford Wyboston. You will work on a part time permanent basis, for 16 hours per week and will receive a competitive hourly salary of £7.50 per hour.
What you’ll be doing as our Housekeeping Team Member
Travelodge is a fast expanding, value hotel chain with a heritage of over 30 years. We now have over 550 hotels across the UK, Spain and Ireland. Our Housekeeping Team Members ensure that bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas are cleaned to the very highest standard.
Other responsibilities include:
- Following a 10 step process to make sure every room is set up to brand standards
- Reporting any damage in the rooms so they can be repaired and made available for resale
- Attending daily team huddles and sharing great cleaning practices with your colleagues
- Keeping linen rooms clean, tidy and organised
- Reporting when cleaning equipment is running low
What we’ll expect from our Housekeeping Team Member
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are as important as your skills and experience. The three that we look for are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results.
What you can expect from us as our Housekeeping Team Member
- Housekeeping Team Members can also take advantage of a number of company benefits including:
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and beverage
- Access to ‘Friends and Family’ website with many rooms at £14.99
- £50 E-voucher on each work anniversary
- Multiple high street retail and mobile provider discounts
- Typical shifts are 10am to 2pm
- All our team members also have the opportunity to apply to a twice yearly management training program.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Housekeeping Team Member then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!