Anti-Piracy Analyst (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays)
This important position supports a global organisation in their effort to combat piracy around major sporting events. As such, you will be using state of the art technology to try to eliminate this.
The role is part time (20 hours per week) and will be based in Southwark (London Bridge, Waterloo).
The working hours will chnage every now and then, however it will mostly be:
Friday evening circa 1800 - 0930 PM
Saturday - 8 hours (circa 11 AM onwards)
Sunday - 8 hours (circa 11 AM onwards)
If you are not able to work these times the majority of the time i. 99% of the time you will not be considered for the role.
This role does not require prior experience, but does require you to be IT-savvy.
The Anti-Piracy Analyst is an important role within Anti-Piracy services. This position will include work on brand protection issues and audiovisual anti-piracy work. The position will be working in a team that is responsible for providing anti-piracy services for an exciting list of clients that include major TV/movie studios, sports networks and rights holders/owners. This position will utilize our best in class, proprietary piracy monitoring and enforcement technology.
- Provide anti-piracy support to CSMs by utilizing our piracy monitoring and enforcing methodologies (both via manual activities and utilizing our automated system);
- Help generate and analyze reports that help clients better understand digital piracy information and drive actions;
- Collaborate with internal groups (engineering, product development, sales and operations groups) to contribute and/or drive anti-piracy initiatives);
- Research to stay up to date on the latest digital piracy methods, trends and major happenings;
- Searching and monitoring Social Media and App stores across multiple platforms
- Use in-house anti-piracy tools to monitor and enforce live events
Apply for Anti-Piracy Analyst (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly