Sales and Customer Services Representative
SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
NEW HOLLAND, LINCOLNSHIRE
Hours 37.5 Monday to Friday
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Customer Service Representative to work with a leading timber importer and manufacturer based at New Holland, Lincolnshire.
Purpose of Role:
Working within our client's busy sales office at New Holland, this role provides support to a fast moving and growing part of the business. In summary, the role requires the applicant to handle incoming telephone calls, responding to and solving customer enquiries, inputting customer orders and providing support to internal departments.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle day-today incoming telephone calls in a professional manor from prospective and existing customers.
- Communicate and work as a team with other departments to avoid or solve problems.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Trex product range and become the product expert with the business
- Respond to customer requests for product information, job pricing and resolving complaints in a professional and efficient manner
- Process / input customer orders on the computer system
- Support the field sales team with customer enquiries
- Assist in ensuring the smooth running of the order processing facility
- Provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally
- Be flexible around the needs of the business
Skills & Attributes:
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
- Good understanding of Microsoft software and computer literate
- A confident, enthusiastic, approachable and motivated person.
- Energetic and flexible team member.
- Has a proactive and ‘can do' attitude.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Ability to build good working relationships
Keywords: Sales, Customer Service, Administration, New Holland, Hull, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Barton Upon Humber, Brigg, Immingham, Beverley, Market Rasen