Import Transhipment Coordinator - Dutch
Import Transhipment Coordinator | Customer Service Coordinator (Dutch)
Our client is a leading shipping line who are looking to recruit a Dutch speaking Import Transhipment Coordinator for their busy import & transhipment team in Southampton.
You will be responsible for delivering a high/accurate standard of booking data, cargo receiving, documentation and reports as and when required.
On a day to day basis you will be handling general customer enquiries including rate requests
- Create and update bookings and be aware of priorities
- Liaise closely with customers in relation to shipping requirements, booking status, receipt of cargo, and loading confirmation
- Communicate and co-ordinate with other functions and business area
- Contribute to business development, sales and marketing activities
- Prepare and despatch bills of lading in accordance with shippers' instructions
- Raise, verify and despatch invoices
The Successful Candidate:
Candidates will work to contribute for a good environment for the team. Customer service experience and Shipping/transport experience preferred. A Strong customer focus, high accuracy and quality with attention to detail, ability to organise and prioritise tasks efficiently and to work on own initiative.
Computer literate - including knowledge and experience of MS Office suite, ability to work under pressure and to strict time lines within a changing environment, motivated, adaptable and flexible.
A strong, dedicated team player able to work well with other colleagues within the team, aptitude to solve problems, result/target orientated and able to work within stipulated deadlines, MUST be able to communicate fluently (verbally and in writing) in English & Dutch.
Apply Now for more information!