6 days left
- Full Time
Our Public Sector client is seeking an experience Personal Assistant / Senior Administrator to provide a high level of support to their Programme Management team on a full-time temporary basis.
The role will be for a 12 month period on a temporary, full-time basis. The hours of work are Monday - Friday with your hours being worked between 08:30am - 5:30pm.
The role will involve, but will not be restricted to;
- Managing the generic inbox to ensure queries are answered or directed to the relevant people
- Maintaing and updating electronic files
- Booking rooms and arranging travel
- Providing diary management for the Senior Programme Manager
- Coordinating conference attendance
- Secretarial and Personal Assistant duties
- Raising and processing purchase orders and invoices
- Answering and resolving telephone queries
The ideal candidate will be a clear communicator both verbally and in written communication. You will be forward thinking with analytical skills.
You will be required to have experience in a similar role, with a shown background in senior administration or in a Personal Assistant role.
The rate of pay is £9 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
For additional information, please contact our Public Sector team on 01733 310855.
Apply for Senior Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly