Our Public Sector client is seeking an experience Personal Assistant / Senior Administrator to provide a high level of support to their Programme Management team on a full-time temporary basis.
The role will be for a 12 month period on a temporary, full-time basis. The hours of work are Monday - Friday with your hours being worked between 08:30am - 5:30pm.
The role will involve, but will not be restricted to;
- Managing the generic inbox to ensure queries are answered or directed to the relevant people
- Maintaing and updating electronic files
- Booking rooms and arranging travel
- Providing diary management for the Senior Programme Manager
- Coordinating conference attendance
- Secretarial and Personal Assistant duties
- Raising and processing purchase orders and invoices
- Answering and resolving telephone queries
The ideal candidate will be a clear communicator both verbally and in written communication. You will be forward thinking with analytical skills.
You will be required to have experience in a similar role, with a shown background in senior administration or in a Personal Assistant role.
The rate of pay is £9 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
For additional information, please contact our Public Sector team on 01733 310855.