Wedding & Event Sales Manager
Our client owns a 4* hotel set in a magnificent Tudor building in the heart of Suffolk. Steeped in history and set amongst 34 acres of private Suffolk countryside, the hotel boasts luxurious accommodation, a 2 AA rosette restaurant, leisure and spa facilities. The owners are successful entrepreneurs who specialise in creating new property and business projects, as well as rescuing existing ones. They are now recruiting a dynamic sales manager who will be responsible for leading the ‘customer journey' for all wedding and event clients.
You need to be a passionate salesperson who is always looking at ways to innovate and enhance the sales process for both customers and your team. You will be from a wedding and events background with experience in this field.
Purpose of the role:
This is a new business development role for an ambitious sales manager to drive forward the wedding and events revenue of a luxury hotel.
You will be responsible for meeting prospective clients, implementing and nurturing sales, and leading a team by example. The position will support sharing targets for growth, achieving total revenue budgets and customer satisfaction through quality employee engagement and innovative sales plans.
As a ‘hands on' sales manager, you will need to be personable and work well with people as well as combining analytical skills to plan and monitor trends in the market.
You will possess excellent communication and presentation skills with previous sales management experience in the hospitality industry. A strong proven track record of customer and relationship management skills with the ability to negotiate and successfully close sales.
You will also possess previous knowledge of revenue management, effective decision-making skills and the ability to innovate and motivate
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong leadership, customer service and communication skills
- Experience in the hospitality and wedding/events industry
- Ability to plan and perfect sales pipeline management as well as analytical skills to predict trends for forecasting
- Great telesales skills and highly computer literate
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is preferable
- Ability to identify opportunities for new business and development
- Strong networking skills, regularly attending networking events with the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Work well with all departments to ensure the highest guest experience is always delivered
The position comes with a bonus structure set on KPI achievements with all goals set with SMART objective for the business.
Our clients culture and values welcomes people with exceptionally high standards. It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in their multi-dimensional environment. They look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share their passion for providing Suffolk's leading luxury experience.
If you are an exceptional person who wants to be part of their journey, please apply.