Location: City Centre office, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 p/a + Uncapped Bonus Structure
Are you experienced in sales, passionate about success and looking for a job that keeps you challenged, fulfilled and rewarded? If so, then we want to hear from you.
The newest member of our Newcastle team will be:
- Experienced with a proven record in a sales role
- Target driven and thrives on success
- Creative in their approach to problem solving
- Able to multitask in fast paced, ever changing environment
- Great with customers and able to build long term b2b relationships
- Experience in the health and social care sector in any role is advantageous, but not essential
What you will be doing:
- Understand and match to the needs of the clients and candidates to provide a quality tailored recruitment service
- Maximising revenue and ensuring profitability through sales, marketing and placements
- Generate new business opportunities through telephone and face to face sales.
- Maintain and maximise existing business potential while growing the business through new business opportunities.
- Recruit quality candidates through a planned recruitment strategyYou will join our team of 6 dedicated staff in helping the branch achieve its daily goals and expectations. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional to take on our thriving social care permanent recruitment portfolio and put your stamp on it. Using your excellent skills and experience in sales you will generate new business and work alongside our existing clients and applicants to help grow the branch.
The professional benefits BS Social Care can offer you:
- If planning for your future and career is important to you, then good news just keeps coming - you will be working for part of a larger organisation where your development will be invested in, and will have plenty of opportunities for progression as promotion from within is favored.
BS Social Care
- In House Recruitment Training
- Continual development throughout your career
- Pension Contribution
- Private Health Care
- Use of company car (for business purposes)
- Holidays raising to 27 days per annum + Bank Holidays
If you think you might be right for the role and would like to have an informal chat before applying, you can reach me in any of the following ways:
Andrew Johnson - Branch Manager