Cyber Change Manager
Cyber Change Manager
£29,832 - £32,367
Can you lead the delivery of effective business change? Do you wish to cultivate your knowledge and experience in managing cyber security?
We are looking for a Cyber Change Manager to join our team to support the framework of cyber security policy and procedures being implemented across the Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA).
This a fantastic opportunity to build on your business change/project management skills with the best maritime safety organisation in the world, as well as be at the forefront of contemporary developments in cyber security.
About the role
You’ll be managing the implementation of the information security suite of policy and procedures, managing multiple work-streams to ensure the change programme is delivered on time and to a high standard. This includes:
• working with Information Assurance to understand the objectives of each of the policies and procedures and controls documented
• producing supporting project change documentation, e.g. Project Change Plans, Stakeholder Engagement Plans
• managing change activity through resourcing, organising or producing change material and artefacts (presentations, learning, posters, desk aids) and organising and leading on stakeholder working groups
• evaluating and measuring success of change activity, developing performance indicators and undertaking compliance activity
• supporting and working with stakeholders to develop processes or work flows to support compliance to policy and procedures
• developing partnerships with stakeholders, involving discussions and collaborating with persons at all grades and varying levels of experiences
You’ll need to be well-organised, proactive, and able to prioritise and organise work-streams effectively. You’ll have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, and be able to effectively persuade, negotiate and adapt your communication to engage with a range of stakeholders of different grades.
If you have an interest in cyber security and an understanding of business change, project management and risk mitigation techniques we want to hear from you.
Closing date: 13 March 2018.