Independent Support Worker – 37 hours per week
- Part Time
Independent Support Worker – 37 hours per week (Job ref ISW2018) Funded by Independent Support until end August 2018 with probable extension to March 2019
Scale 22 £10.32 per hour within scales 22-27 (£19,855.68 pa)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To provide support for parents/carers and young people during the EHC process.
- To assist the Lead Independent Supporter and Chief Executive with the day to day operation and development of the service
- To assist the Lead Independent Supporter to analyse data from feedback
questionnaires to inform the development of the service
Based in Derby, this posts are essential car user posts
Comprehensive induction will be provided.
For all roles, candidates must have
- Experience of working with parents/carers and/or young adults with disabilities or additional needs.
- Knowledge of services for families within Derby City and Derbyshire.
- Excellent communication and speaking skills
- An eager attitude towards helping others and an outgoing friendly personality.
Closing Date 19th March 2016 at 9am. Interviews to be held on Friday 23rd March.
For an application pack visit our website www.umbrella.uk.net/vacancies telephone 01332 521229 or email kristinc.@umbrella.uk.net