Business Development Analyst
We are a business optimisation company looking for a commercially aware person to join our expanding business. We are based in Merseyside and we are looking for an experienced Business Development Analyst with expertise in different areas including but not limited to Tally Solutions who, after induction at our head office will travel to deliver services on-site at our client offices. The successful applicant's initial work will however be based out of our head office in Merseyside so travelling will not be immediately required, however you must have the flexibility to travel when necessary to our client sites which can be located anywhere within the UK.
This role is responsible for the preparation and execution of Business Analytics. You will act as a technical liaison between the business and it's clients.
Applicants must have proven experience showing that they have the ability to plan and manage the delivery of projects on time and most importantly on budget.
The experience level and subject mastery we seek is typically accrued only after five years’ experience in a graduate or post graduate level role. However exceptional candidates with less experience should apply with details of why Argon Innovations Limited would benefit from making an exception.
Prior experience in Business Optimisation and Tally.ERP 9 is an advantage and would be viewed favourably.
Your CV should show experience in the following:
• Analysing data from a variety of sources in order to provide Business Analysis
• Run focus groups and facilitate workshops along with addressing seminars and conferences
• Produce reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for clients
• Solid knowledge of latest technologies and applications such as SQL & MySQL
• Advanced Excel for statistical analysis
• Tally.ERP 9
• Plan internal and external audits leading to cost savings
Salary GBP 35,000 per annum. 37.5 hrs p/w. Posting Date 01.03.2018. Closing Date 29.03.2018
For an application form please apply quoting reference AI-BDA-003-18
Applications will not be considered if received after the closing date and or an incomplete application form.