4 days left
- Part Time
JOB TITLE: PART TIME GRAPHIC DESIGNER
PURPOSE OF JOB: To ensure the website stays fresh with style, character and optimum exposure and input into marketing.
RESOURCES: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, WordPress, Visual Composer
The role involves 4 key areas of responsibility, as outlined below:
- 1. Graphic / Image design
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plan concept by studying information and materials on new product creation.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Incorporate changes recommended by manager to the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2. Newsletter / email marketing
- Meet with the team and plan ahead for regular newsletter, keeping up to date with trends and fashionable styles
- 3. Promotional ideas
- Meet with the team and agree on certain product sales on sales page of the website.
- Arrange ahead of time seasonal promotions i.e. Christmas, Easter.
- 4. Miscellaneous:
- Writing some blogs, guides (ultimate guide to tiling) fixing errors on the site, making use of professional writers when applicable.
- Uploading images to the site.
- Designing of new website pages, researching other websites for best SEO and customer experience.
- Provide cover for others in the department as necessary.
- Adhere to company policy with all matters Health & Safety.
- Ensure good housekeeping and adhering to a clean, clear desk policy.
- Any other duties as required by management.
In order to be considered for this position, please click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV and a member of the hiring team will be in touch to discuss the application
Keywords: Graphic Design, Design Administrator, Administration, Project Design, Product Design, Marketing, Web Development, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Illustrator, Adobe, WordPress
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly