Night Nurse Manager - Elderly
* * * * * NIGHT NURSE MANAGER - ELDERLY * * * * *
LOCATION: NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
SALARY: £17 per hour
FULL TIME POSITION
EXCELLENT HOLIDAYS & BENEFITS include a company pension plan, performance related pay, sick pay, continual training & development, free parking and MORE!
Do you have experience in a Senior Management role within the Elderly Care sector?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If the answer is YES then look no further - this FANTASTIC opportunity could be for you!
BS Social Care are proud to be currently assisting a large, and reputable Elderly Care provider in their search for an experienced Night Nurse Manager, to assist in the smooth running and provision of quality care to the residents. The home itself is a large nursing and residential service catering specifically for the elderly and dementia.
The company are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to help manage the running of the Service. You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure that an excellent service is being delivered at all times, and that the Service is compliant.
As Night Manager you will be working for a company that really values it's people. You will receive a generous and competitive pay package along with a range of benefits which reflect your qualifications, experience and commitment in this field. You will also receive continuous training and development so the progression opportunities are endless.
Your daily duties will include:
- Managing the running of the home in the evening and throughout the night
- Ensuring that the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the service users are recognised, assessed and met
- Overseeing the deployment of care, catering and domestic staff
- Ensuring that legislation and regulations are complied with, and advising where action is required
The ideal applicant must be able to meet the following criteria:
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Leadership & Management or Health & Social Care
- Nurse qualified with a valid NMC pin
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar managerial role supporting adults and the elderly in a care home setting
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role then do not delay!
Please email your CV , or you can contact Angela on 0191 2617570.