B2B Customer Service Executive
Brook Street (UK) Limited is recruiting B2B Customer Service Executives for our client located in Belfast city centre.
The applicant hired for this position would be responsible for delivering best practise customer service, ensuring the customer is focus of everything we do while keeping in line with the core business ethos and process.
* To handle all inbound phone-calls, effectively, efficiently, and professionally at all times. Keeping in line with our 'customer first' ethos.
* Managing customer order process; you will be expected to keep customers updated on the status of their order, if this changes you are required to advise the customer at the first available opportunity, in order to manager their expectations
* Manage all orders taken through tablets, email and telephone ensuring all required administration is finalised and complete the order process.
* You will be the first response team when/if a 'problem' occurs with an order, e . failed deliveries, incomplete orders, incorrect details, 3rd party delays etc.
* Managing all customer communication through appropriate channels, and ensuring all customers are responded to within the department SLA's
* Supporting our sales team, through effective communication and order management
* Assisting in arranging the delivery through our 3PL
* Following up on orders as required, either by liaising with customers, other departments, colleagues and appropriate 3RD Parties
* The Customer service department is responsible for completing all credits and returns and associated administration.
* Maintain customer details including price lists on company systems.
* Worked in a similar role within a Customer facing environment.
* Good Telephone manner
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Knowledge of Microsoft packages (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Ability to work without direct supervision
* Conscientious and reliable
* Excellent communication skills in order to deliver accurate information
* Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines
* Professional, approachable and helpful to ensure smooth running of the general operation
* Consumer orientated and customer service driven
* Experience with CRM data input.
* Experience of ERP systems.
* 2 years experience in similar customer service role.
* Experience within a FMCG company
* Recognised qualification within Customer Service.
Please send CV via the apply link