Windows System Engineer
Alexander Ash are current working with a international FTSE100 retailer that are looking for a number of hires in their Windows System Engineering team. This team designs, develops and operate all infrastructure used by our client across data centres, offices, stores and distribution centres. This includes multiple domains, such as private/public cloud, EUC, CI/CD and monitoring.
- Architect, design and deliver solutions using existing Infrastructure components.
- Contribute to the technology roadmap for my client's technology data centres.
- Understand current application development techniques and their implications to infrastructure.
- Lead group design discussions around your area of expertise and present this to disparate stakeholders.
- Work closely with Software Engineers to understand their requirements and assist them in consuming infrastructure.
- Introduce automation to all aspects of my day to day work.
- Excellent knowledge of the broader Microsoft Ecosystem, Roadmaps and best practices.
- Solution design experience in large global organisations.
- Previous experience of working in a DevOps environment and automating infrastructure solutions.
- Windows Server (sysadmin, installation and configuration).
- Active Directory
- Scripting - Powershell, Python or similar.
- Public Cloud - AWS, Azure or Google.
Alexander Ash Consulting is acting as an agency