APC Building Surveyor - Sevenoaks Kent
Due to expansion our client a Sevenoaks Kent based firm of Building Surveyors and Property Consultants is recruiting an APC Building Surveyor to complement their team.
This is an interesting opportunity to work for a firm with a variety of Building Surveying disciplines, their Directors all of which head up their own clients and projects, thus you can expect interesting range of clients and work streams.
You will be exposed to a variety of blue chip clientele, as well as public sector commercial and residential projects. Some of the duties will include and not be limited to
- Dilapidations, both Landlord and Tenant
- Party Wall
- Preparing schedules of condition
- Contract Administration
- Technical due diligence
- Advising commercial owners and occupiers on maintenance programmes
- You may also be introduced to insurance related projects and frameworks.
You can expect:
- Competitive basic salary (Experience dependent)
- Ongoing CPD
- Great sense of team spirit
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- IT support / tablet, I phone etc.
Some APC recorded diary is preferable but not essential, however our client would like to see applications with relevant experience working in a Building Surveying division.
For more information please contact David Jay Recruitment in the strictest of confidence
Ashley Miskin - or
Alternatively email your CV to: