ITS Internal Account Manager - 12mth FTC
Internal Account Manager (ITS Services) - 12mth FTC
Excellent salary + bonus + large company benefits
Broadgate London with occasional travel to Northampton
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and well work for you".
Ricohs IT Services Express business provides the comprehensive technical foundation to support high-performing, cost-efficient IT infrastructure, with the flexibility to meet the needs of organisations of all sizes and types. In fact our customers totally rely on us to provide consistent support for their IT, communications, imaging and networked device infrastructure.
As Internal Account Manager operating from our London offices, you will provide effective sales support to our existing Commercial Print Customers and the Ricoh Area Business Development Managers. You will work closely with the Commercial and Public Sector Sales teams to support all activities by responding, processing and managing opportunities and tenders as well as personally driving new ITS business.
This is a target-driven sales professional, so well expect you to:
- Achieve set targets relating to created opportunities, campaign follow-ups and sales conversions
- Liaise with the account team, vendors, third parties and customers to support the sales process
- Create and maintain accurate sales forecast data to assist the Ricoh Management Team
- Maintain accurate customer profiles to ensure consistent levels of technical assistance, support and pricing
- Leverage customer relationships to generate new leads and opportunities to promote increased revenues
- Manage special bids and price negotiation with suppliers and vendors
- Support the project and resource business with responses to new business and manage information/key data
- Provide post sales coordination, support and planning to ensure excellent levels of customer service.
These are the kind of things well be looking for from our new Internal Account Manager:
- Internal Sales experience gained in an IT sales environment.
- Strong relationship skills with the confidence and ability to seize new opportunities
- Challenge ideas, generate sales and demonstrate a strong competitive edge
- A natural ability to articulate information succinctly to a range of stakeholders
- Effective communication skills via telephone, email and social media
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated and a flexible team player who is able to cope with the demands of the role
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to interpret data
- IT literate with knowledge of Excel, Word and CRM data toolsets.
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Ready to make that change?
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - ) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please