Ashley Kate HR are working with an established company based in central London who are looking to add a talented and experienced HR Assistant to their friendly, hardworking team.
The main duties for this role will be -
- Supporting the HR Manager on projects
- General admin & coordination.
- Updating the HRIS
- Leavers & Starters admin
- Sending out contracts & offers
- Managing team lunches
- Coordinate newsletter
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive HR administration experience
- Proactive with the ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Payroll experience would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.