Elite Disability Team's Operations Coordinator
Win the World Cup in 2023 and sustain success thereafter
To deliver against this inspiring goal we are changing how we work, reallocating resources and investing heavily to create a team of exceptional people capable of creating winning England teams at our world-class training facilities at St George's Park in Staffordshire.
This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA in an integral role to the organisation achieving its goals.
The role will be to coordinate and manage the administrative and operational running of events associated with 8 England Senior elite teams.
- All aspects of Team Operations for an the England elite disability teams including administration of squad selection and itinerary, staffing , travel, accommodation, facilities, match and training venues, liaison with federations, liaison with players and clubs. Includes all on road operational & administrative support.
- To operate events as directed for any of the England teams across the men's and women's elite disability squads, to include tournaments, events organisation planning and execution.
- Budgetary control and financial reconciliation of events. Process invoices through the Purchase Order System.
- Develop important relationships within other FA departments (including operations, marketing, and commercial) for the smooth running of team operations by organising and chairing operational planning meetings.
- Updating and maintaining the England Teams Online Portal and PMA system.
- When required, travel to home and away matches / training camps / tournaments with the teams.
- Liaising and dealing directly with International Disability Federations when necessary with tournament planning and liaise with England Head Coaches and Staff as required.
- Fixture organisation and confirmations and liaison with Head of Delegation's for staffing appointments.
- Maintain and manage good relationships with key stakeholders to help develop Disability Performance Unit positive professional profile across the business both internally and externally.
- Executive additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Graduate level or equivalent experience Extensive knowledge of disability football in England. Experience of working in a talent pathway. Flexible approach to working hours Experience of day to day budget management Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Experience of a team's sport
If you believe you have what it takes to make a difference to England Team success, please follow the instructions below.
Successful candidates would need to be willing to undertake background screening as part of the recruitment process.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 8 th March 2018 . We reserve the right to close the advert for this advert earlier than stated; if you are interested in this role, we would advise that you apply as soon as possible.
The Football Association Group promotes Equal Opportunities in employment, and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.