1:1 - ASD - Teaching Assistant - Eailing
Autism Teaching Assistant - Outstanding School - Ealing
Engage Education is an award-winning education recruitment company with many opportunities for SSAs / Special Needs Support Assistants / SEN TAs to work on a day-to-day basis or for those looking for long-term or permanent positions.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an Outstanding SEN school in the Ealing area, who are seeking a long-term SEN TA/LSA to support within the ASD Class. The appropriate candidate must have proven experience to assist and support students on the Autistic Spectrum. Within this role, you will be supporting students with severe autism, complex needs and challenging behaviours due to their sensory needs.
- Supporting students aged 11 - 19.
- Teaching Assistants must assist with personal care.
- The appropriate person must have a resilient nature and a great sense of humour and have a passion and interest in supporting students with Autism.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children special educational needs. Specifically seeking support staff with particular specialisms such as ASD, Speech and Language, SLD, PMLD.
- Recent graduates are welcome who are looking to build their experience working with SEN pupils and more experienced Special Needs Support Assistants and SEN TAs.
Recent experience and a genuine passion for working with SEN pupils is essential. All applicants will need to hold a current enhanced DBS and be fully compliant to work in the UK.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive daily rates (GBP65-GBP80 per day). A designated consultant to guide you through the entire employment process, from applying to preparing for the interview and settling into your new role.
Engage Education pay in line with AWR, entitling you to the full benefits of a permanent employee. Being represented by Engage Education you will be assigned to one dedicated consultant, have full access to social events put on by Engage throughout the year and ongoing CPD. Engage Education have been awarded 'Recruitment Service of the Year 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016' at the Education Investor Awards.
We are looking for staff for immediate starts but also ken to speak with candidates who are in permanent positions and able to start after the designated notice period. Due to the nature of the students a school visit is advised as an initial interview stage.
Please apply via this advert or contact Joseph Raffell
SEN LSA / SEN TA - Outstanding School - Ealing