Teacher of Additionally Resourced Provision for Pupils with ASD
Name of Head Teacher: Mr Sam Nowak
Salary: Main Pay Scale, points MO1 to MO6, Salary: GBP28,660 to GBP39,006 plus SEN allowance.
Your Strapline: Excellence is Everything
In September 2017, a new additionally resourced provision (The Opal Centre) was established at Fryent Primary School. Due to the expansion of this facility, we have an exciting opportunity for a qualified teacher to join the team.
As a teacher of the provision you will be passionate about teaching children with ASD and maintaining high standards. You will have a commitment to developing expertise in the teaching of pupils with ASD and will be able to work effectively in a growing team. Our aim is to ensure that the ARP is providing the highest standard of education for the pupils in its care and you will be an essential team member in ensuring this. You will work closely with the Teachers in Charge of The Opal Centre and the senior leadership team of the school to deliver our vision.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Qualified teacher status, with the commitment to developing expertise in the teaching of pupils with ASD
- Proven ability to raise the outcomes for pupils, with a commitment in developing this for pupils
- with ASD
- A commitment to working in partnership with parents, school staff and outside agencies
- High levels of professionalism
- An outstanding commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of emotional intelligence
- A commitment to safeguarding all children and adults
Closing Date: Wednesday 14 March 2018 -12 noon
Interview Date: Wednesday 21 March 2018
Start Date: 01 September 2018
How to apply: If you would like to find out more, or arrange a visit to our school, please contact Beryl Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher, on .
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively please contact Beryl Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher, on .
Completed application should be returned to Beryl Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher, on .
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.