Head of Finance Projects
Fixed term 12 month contract
Our client is a PE backed innovative technology company based in Shoreditch. The company has gone from strength to strength since its formation in 2010 having 100% YOY growth for the last 3 years with a 2017 turnover of over GBP200 million. The company stands out from its competition with its state of the art proprietary analytics technology. With 500 staff worldwide based in the UK, US, Australia, India Germany and Brazil this is an extremely exciting time for the organization. Due to the continued rapid growth the business is in the process of moving over to Big 4 Auditors and needs someone from this background to manage the project initially on a 6-12 FTC with the potential to move across into a Finance Director role at the end of the contract.
- Manage the tendering process from each of the Big 4 firms
- Full project management of the audit process.
- Extensive business partnering with the CFO and PE backers.
- Ad hoc project work to help the long term growth and strategy of the business
- Integrating first class processes and control frameworks
- Managing a team of 3 qualified accountants
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA qualified
- Must have held an Audit position in a Big 4 firm
- Experience of working in a rapidly growing organization
- Commercially astute
- University degree.