Supply Chain Administrator / Supply Planning Coordinator
Our client are a global company headquartered in Bracknell, they are looking for a Supply Chain Administrator / Supply Planning Co-ordinator to join their busy Supply Chain Department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with Supply Chain Planning knowledge and experience to join an excellent company with fantastic career opportunities.
- Balance customer & sales requirements with Factory production & logistics constraints by matching orders from branches & distributors with factories production plans.
- Anticipate, analyse and apply counter-measures on supply problems in order to achieve maximum sales with minimum sales stock and maximum production efficiency, still sustaining customer requirements.
- Ensure good communication between sales, factory and logistics from order to delivery for branches & distributors.
- Coordinate Swap for efficient use of stock where required.
- Excellent numerical and logical analytics skills with very high level of accuracy - a logical thinker, with a methodical approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Presentation and general communication.
- Planning and organisation skills
- Negotiation skills - balance of Win/Win with Branches and Factories
- Supply chain planning knowledge and experience - Good understanding or experience on demand & supply planning, production & logistics processes
Reporting to the Supply Chain Department Manager, the successful candidate will enjoy rare, growing and ever-changing challenges within the companies European and global organisation.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.