Inventory Shift Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Inventory Shift Manager to join a leading 3PL based in the West Yorkshire area. The purpose of the role is to deliver an effective stock control service for a key client, adhering to the company's procedures and policies at all times.
Leading 3PL based in the West Yorkshire requires an experienced Inventory Shift Manager to join them during an exciting period of growth.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To monitor and assess levels of performance of all audit/stock control operations
- To plan daily workloads and staff
- To record and produce all of the detailed key performance indicator and summary operational reports specified by the management and directors
- To organise and perform on on-going program of audits, stock counts as required
- To organise and perform weekly stock Pi checks at BD2 achieving 20% of all stock held to a 99.80% accuracy: (10% location to system and 10% system to location)
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of all required stock files, reports, paperwork and records to agreed deadlines
- To immediately inform the Warehouse Manager of any serious audit or stock issues when they arise
- Liaise with staff and other departments / sites to ensure a smooth operation
- Prepare and design reports for both existing and new clients as and when requested
- To adhere to all company health & safety policies
Knowledge & Skills:
- Management / supervisory experience
- Audit and stock control experience
- Excellent internal and external client liaison skills
- Advanced IT skills (including Excel/Word/WMS)
- Advanced Red Prairie knowledge (desirable)
- Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills
- Training and presentation skills
- Ability to react to all customer requirements in a positive manner
- Self motivated
- Knowledge of health & safety
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to GBP27,000 dependent.
The standard hours of work each week will be 40 hours, any 5 from 7 basis, 6am - 10pm.