Procurement Manager, Indirect Services | Major Consumer Brand | Kent
This high performing globally recognisable brand is currently hiring for a Procurement Manager to lead the development of the Indirect Services category for its high performing team. This role will oversee a diverse range of indirect spend including Professional Services, HR and Marketing. You will become part of the senior leadership team for the business, driving best practice as the team continues to grow, reporting directly to the UK based Procurement Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing over a multi-million-pound spend across HR, Professional Services, Marketing and Indirect Services
- Implementing and delivering multi-million-pound category sourcing plans for the business across Europe
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have a broad range of Indirect Category knowledge particularly in HR, Professional Services, FM and Marketing
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and manage an experienced team of Procurement professionals
- Have the energy and drive to motivate and manage a procurement team and deliver key strategic projects for the business.
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Procurement Manager looking for a new challenge and perhaps looking to broaden your indirect category knowledge, this is the role for you. This iconic consumer goods brand will provide you with world class training and opportunities to grow your procurement career.