Service Support Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Industry leading Cargo business is currently recruiting for a Service Support Manager based in Ellesmere, Shropshire to manage a successful team and maintain the high levels that the business demands. This is a challenging position that requires a strong minded person with the capabilities to drive performance and who has the relevant experienced required.
Offering a basic salary of up to £40,000 + bonus.
My client provides cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and heavy industry. We are the industry forerunner in terminal automation and energy-efficient container handling, with one in four container moves around the globe being handled by our solution.
We improve the efficiency of your every move through our extensive product portfolio, global service network and solutions for seamless integration of terminal processes.
To lead, inspire and engage a Service Support Team to deliver industry leading service to our customers, to ensure all Company and performance objectives are achieved and that individuals are developed to continually improve and fulfil their potential.
- Develop, evaluate, and review support service procedures and standards to provide add value to exiting and new customers
- Liasie with the Regional Service Teams to maintain and verify maintain plans
- Responsible for coordination of warranties and that all contracts and agreements are maintained
- To coach and motivate team members to reach their maximum potential and create a team environment to optimise performance
- Deliver against financial operational KPI’s and business strategy whilst working towards continuous improvement
- Instil a customer focused culture and a right first time approach with the team
- Ensure customer related information systems are operated to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records
- Build strong collaborative working relationships with the key stakeholders to meet the needs of the business and customers
- Conduct appraisals for all team members, identify talent and develop succession plans where required
- Comply with all Legal and company standards, such as code of conduct and H&S practices
If this is the right opportunity please apply now
Apply for Service Support Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly