Support Worker (Seaford & Eastbourne)
As a worker your duties will include...
- Support the service users with their day to day activities (going to the hair dressers, for dinner etc)
- Some low level care - this will be very minor, washing hair etc.
- Ensure that the environment is safe.
- Any other relevant tasks to ensure the smooth running of the environment.
Essential Experience & Qualities...
- 12 Months minimum of relevant experience or 6 months with a relevant qualification.
- Empathetic & Proactive
- Be firm but fair - you may have to deal with challenging behaviour, but this is mainly against other residents.
- We would be interested in seeing people that have had experience with autism, adds & attachment disorders.
Benefits of working for us include...
- Competitive pay rates of £8 -£9 per hour.
- Sleep in rates from £67 per night!
- Holiday pay accrued
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing support from your dedicated consultant.
If you feel like this role suits you, and you would like to arrange an immediate interview with the branch, call Danielle today on 01273 327323 or email your CV