Senior Children's Support Worker
6 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity to earn up to £25,300 as a Senior Support Worker, within an enthusiastic and engergetic team has arisen. You will be working for an independent social care provider, with an excellent reputation for providing high quality and tailored care packages for young people. This rewarding role is based in the seaside town of Worthing, West Sussex.
As the senior support worker on shift, you will ensure the care and welfare of each child and giving guidance and support to all residential Support Workers. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that education is promoted and attendance maintained.
- Staff supervison and shift leading.
- Ensuring placement plans are followed.
- Ensuring policies, procedures, risk assesments and rotares are in place.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People.
- Be a driver (preferred not essential)
- Have previous experience as a Support Worker or a Senior in a similar setting
We are looking for a strong candidate who can demonstarte a real passion for Children and be commited to the demands of the residential sector. In return for your hard work and commitment you can expect to earn a competetive salary between £19,900 - £25,300 per year, plus £30 per sleep-in shift. You will receieve excellent support and professional supervision, as well as regular training opportunities and the chance to undertake further qualifications.
If this sound think the job for you, then call Holly or Ana on 01273 327323
Apply for Senior Children's Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly