Public Sector Procurement Manager
This impressive and well-respected organisation is seeking a procurement professional with extensive experience working in the public sector and in an OJEU compliant environment. This role sees you managing the overall procurement process of this impressive brand, working with a talented team who use their developed procurement skills across a range of categories, specifically including healthcare, to collaboratively deliver upon the full end-to-end procurement function, from pre-existing supplier/contract management and strategic framework development to internal/external stakeholder management and the deliverance of savings.
Required Skills and Experience
- Full End-to-End procurement category management experience, specifically in the public sector is vital to this role
- Extensive knowledge of OJEU and demonstrable compliance in an OJEU environment
- Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills including the ability to positively influence and support stakeholders
- Clear track record of identifying and implementing strategies for savings
- Degree or CIPS equivalent qualification
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to impact a pre-established procurement function to deliver savings on large spends whilst keeping to the organisation's core values
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take ownership of such a wide scale positive change within this very established brand
- To test your end-to-end procurement skills by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching the best value solutions to internal stakeholders
- The challenge of managing and overseeing various categories across the entire procurement function
An opportunity to directly impact the procurement function within such a prestigious healthcare organisation doesn't come around often. This role not only sits within a rewarding industry but is also the perfect chance to progress your procurement career.
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at