Presales Chief Technology Advisor (CTA) Job
Requisition ID: 168886
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Presales chief technology advisor (CTA) is responsible for evangelizing and communicating SAP Cloud, digital and technical vision and strategy. Taking a though leader role across both the Digital core and innovation areas. The CTA is plays an integral role as a multiplier of the company's strategic direction, development, and future growth. The role focuses on customer engagement and also leading innovative and efficient ways to improve our customer presales engagements. Key areas include driving SAP Presales Enterprise Architecture community in better supporting our customers roadmaps to cloud and the innovation that their business requires.
Areas of Responsibility
- 1 to Many thought leadership, moderate sessions, key notes for self and wider leadership team (including speaker coaching
- Advisory on right balance between Innovation (culture and leadership) and portfolio (business first and the split between incubation, innovation at scale
- Work with customers at senior IT level on key deals Insight and research from field e.g. Interviewing customers (what they learned on the journey with us)
- Very active / influencer on social media channels. Will need to cultivate right culture perception for new and talent to want to come to SAP for Innovative, Digital and tech careers
- Key role to lead and grow a top-flight Enterprise Architect Hub teams across EMEA North responsible for leading customer roadmap to Digital Core, Cloud and innovation technology. Oversee various initiatives on innovation, research and development, as well as project management.
- Identify and champion new innovative customer engagement experience (inc Demo) for Presales utilizing technology and approaches (e.g.s Labs, Remote, Dry Runs, Next gen Story telling)
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company business needs.
Core of Technology / Digital trends and innovating engagement
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely.
- Share knowledge, mentor, and educate the organization's staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders with regard to the company's technological vision, opportunities, and challenges.
- Communicate the company's technology strategy and direction to partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Provide visible leadership for company within the IT, Partner and technology community.
- Lead the execution of technology strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: ERP, Developer, Information Technology, IT Architecture, SAP, Technology