PLACEMENT STUDENT - EMEA & MEE Audience Marketing Associate Job
Requisition ID: 168558
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The intern will be involved in supporting the EMEA & MEE Audience Marketing Team in day-to-day operational tasks, as well as taking responsibility for end-to-end marketing processes aligned to the Campaign Management Bureau (centralized campaign execution hub for the region). This includes campaign preparation, execution and performance reporting. The EMEA & MEE Audience Marketing Team are responsible for awareness and demand generation activities touching the EMEA & MEE regional key priorities, focusing on content management.
Strategic tasks and operational responsibilities
- Take part in yearly marketing planning process, providing support to marketing priority leads
- Take on supporting role in individual marketing programs as defined by the Integrated Marketing team head.
- Support the roll out of key Marketing Demand Generation programs by assuming complete responsibility for specific activities that will help to amplify the campaign's impact and drive more marketing generated opportunities & closed opportunities, e.g. development of social media aspects, event planning.
- Support the team with qualitative and quantitative reporting requirements coming from several stakeholders across the marketing & sales organization.
- Prepare regular team marketing communications - Newsletters and blogs.
- Manage the team's budget, including the preparation a monthly budget forecast. This involves informing the team of up to date actuals status and available resources.
- Host a weekly team call, following up with a communication of notes and actions.
- Participate and contribute in all related calls/project discussions/team calls.
What will the Intern gain from being part of your team?
- The opportunity to develop your skills and put into practice what you have learnt in the first two years of your university degree.
- Gain invaluable business knowledge and understanding of how can Marketing positively contribute to the business.
- Work in a virtual team, which will contribute to the development of your communicational skills. As well as, work in a diverse environment, helping you to build relationships across cultures.
- Get experience in working in global, regional and field marketing, allowing you to understand how the different layers collaborate as one team to support the business.
What are you looking for in an Intern?
Bright, articulate and motivated students who are currently on course for a 2:1 degree with the following key competencies
- Business, Marketing/working knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Especially Excel but also PPT and Word)
- Time Management.
- Team player.
- High energy level.
- Effective communicator/good interpersonal skills.
Expected start date: July 2018
Internship duration: 13 months
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, SAP, Communications, Entry Level, Marketing, Technology