Talent Acquisition Partner - EMEA Job
Requisition ID: 174105
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Are you an innovative Talent Acquisition Partner or Internal Recruiter who enjoys leveraging direct sourcing skills and social media and to attract top, game-changing Talent? Does the idea of working directly for a world-leading Software as a Service company growing 30% year on year excite you? Concur is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions currently used by 22 million people globally. Huge demand for our product means our growth is accelerating and so we need your help!
- In-house or RPO recruitment experience.
- Proven direct sourcing skills (including aptitude with on-line sourcing tools)
- Software or Technology sales recruiting experience preferred
- Knowledge of the talent market and the software/tech industry beneficial
- Client-facing experience, working in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Meeting with hiring managers upfront to establish service level agreement, understand position requirements and determines how to partner together to fill open positions.
- Sourcing candidates through cold calling, direct sourcing, networking, Internet searches, database searches and other methods to attract top talent.
- Determining companies for sourcing and cold calls into companies for top notch personnel.
- Screening resumes to determine preliminary matches.
- Conducting phone interviews and/or initial in person interviews to qualify candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Ensuring all candidates are entered and moved through the process in the applicant tracking system.
- Scheduling interviews using MS Outlook and the applicant tracking system.
- Posting open positions on internet sites and internal website.
- Responsibility for communicating recruiting status metrics to Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Director of Global Recruiting, measuring the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: HR, Recruiting, ERP, SAP, Cloud, Human Resources, Technology